Sunday, January 25, 2009

Wii love the Wii


Ok so it is Sunday morning and I sit here with a Wii controller resting on my lap while I type. So I thought I would share how the Wii is in constant use in our house. I am not sure it is a good or bad thing it is just a fact WE LOVE THE WII.


  • 8 AM 4 yr old gets up. Turns on TV puts Hannah Montana into the Wii and starts her concert tour.

  • 9 AM we wake up to the yelling of the 4 yr old "I just made it to a new city!!!"

  • We watch her dance and sing for a while.

  • 9:30 Pancakes for breakfast NO Wii. We do not want syrup on the controller.

  • 11:00 6 yr old starts on the Wii. Wii Fit is her game. She loves competing against the trainer in the Fitness Challenges. Will I lose weight watching her??? The 4 yr old joins in occasionally.

  • 11:00 6 yr old done with fitness now on to agility, Soccer heading, ski jumping etc. Soon it will be lunch time.

  • 12:00 Feed the kids lunch. Do not ask what they ate I will never tell.

  • Now it is Moms turn. Kids want to play outside with friends. So now to kill some people in "Call of Duty". I think I am a bit obsessed with this game.

  • 3:00 Kids come in make some cookies with them.

  • Upstairs they go to do what ever 4 and 6 year olds do.

  • 6:00Dinner

  • 7:00 A few games of family bowling on the WII

  • Kids do homework or reading

  • 8 pm Off to bed.

  • Dad gets to play Call of Duty. Thank god for TIVO I won't miss "Desperate Housewives".

We love the Wii.

No comments:

Post a Comment